Automatic control of composite parts molding processes: from tool heating and resin preparation to programmed curing.
Operations which can be realized by TIAC according to a preset program:
- preparing, heating and degassing of resin;
- controlled injection (pressure feed) of resin into the mold or resin infusion;
- polymerization of the part;
- repeating of technological process.
The main equipment of the complex consists of:
- Injection module with a heating tank and a programmed interface for working with high-temperature resin;
- Heat module with a high degree of homogeneity inside the working area of the chamber;
- Connected systems of module control.
Parts of TIAC
RTM Injection Unit
|Tank capacity||1 to 100 liters|
|Pressure||0 to 10 bar|
|Temperature||20 to 175°C|
|Control bax by computers or supervision|
Curing Oven COMPO SAT