We manufacture preforms using TFP technology. This technology provides an opportunity to create tailored reinforcement of composite parts and local reinforcement areas.
Multihead embroidery machine with fiber placement
manufacturer: Tajima GMBH
|Number of stitching heads
|Maximum roving fixation velocity
|not less than 1000 stitches per min
TFP – essence of the process
Advantages of TFP
- Fiber placement along load transfer vectors.
- A possibility to create local reinforcement areas.
- Manufacturing net-shape preforms.
- High accuracy and repeatability of the process.
- Process automation.
- Optimum application of load bearing capacity of the roving (weight reduction).